Headquartered in Mexico City but with a working remote
mindset, we focus on creating innovative, modern and
beautiful digital experiences.
Hotstuff is a boiling point for creativity. As a company, we are
too young for bureaucracy so each and everyone of us here is
able to make their own decisions with a focus on getting things
done, with the highest quality and always on time.
This document is intended as a guide to what you should expect
from us and what we are expecting from you, just to keep things
clean and clear since day one.
About the job:
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing
Intern to join our growing company. If you’re an ambitious
individual who wants to build a career in a creative digital
agency, then we want to work with you. Your work will include
preparing presentations, monitoring social platforms, and
conducting market analysis.
While the work must be pioneering; it must also be appropriate
and relevant to the needs of our clients and their audiences. You
will be client facing so you should already be very confident (or
start getting there) in presenting your ideas and being able to
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have
excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful
candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing
techniques, copywriting and social media platforms. Digital
marketing knowledge and growth hacking skills are a huge,
You will be in charge of:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news and ideas.
- Prepare detailed presentations and reports.
- Help with the planning of all the agency activities.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns,
We are looking for someone with:
- Superior talent overall. You must be passionate about
marketing and delivering high-calibre digital experiences
against any client brief.
- Current enrollment in last semesters for Marketing,
Communications or similar.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Excellent planning, time management and communication skills
- Willingness to work independently and take a 'hands-on'
approach when required
What we offer:
A fair salary for an intern with flexible work hours.
School goes first, but when you are at the agency we
want you to be at full speed.
No-limit vacation policy.
Horizontal structure, you will make your own decisions.
Being part of a (small but) highly effective team.
No hierarchy bullshit and straight forward feedback.
This agency provides a great platform to bring new ideas
forward. It also offers a great environment where the atmosphere
is creative and proactive. We believe great companies are made
by great, talented people so we have a strong focus on having
a good work and life balance.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply send and email to
hello(at)hotstuff.mx with the title: “Marketing Intern - Your name”.
Include your portfolio (school and freelance projects are super
welcome) and a cover letter explaining how you would make
a difference by being a part of the team.
Applications without portfolio and cover letter won’t be
If we believe there is a match, we will get back to you as soon